Personal Information Flash Networks May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as (but not limited to):
- Geographic (physical) addresses
- Demographic information
- E-mail addresses
- Phone numbers and other contact information
- Names (first, and last or whatever the family identifying name is)
- Shipping information
- Billing information
- Transaction history
- Web site usage preferences
- Feedback regarding business, services, website, and public relations
- Source IP addresses
- Times and dates of access to website servers
- Personal preferences
- Product and service preferences
- Browser types and configurations and miscellaneous administrative and computer traffic information
How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you e-mail alerts, white papers, or information about our company, products, and services.
- To send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, policies, and/or other administrative information.
- To allow you to register for or take advantage of various opportunities, such as participating in forums, blogs, or other interactive features;
- To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To allow you to provide feedback in a customer satisfaction survey or for market research purposes.
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- To administer and develop our business relationship with you and the organization you represent if you represent one of our customers, business partners, or prospective customers or partners.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, providing services requested by you, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
How Personal Information Is Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
- To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Site.
- By you, message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs, and other services to which you are able to post information and materials. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Site and to the general public. Flash Networks urges you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Site.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Flash Networks may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Other Information Flash Networks Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as:
- Browser information
- Information collected through pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Aggregated information
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files - usually consisting of letters and numbers - placed on your computer, tablet, phone, or similar device, when you use that device to visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites operate, work more efficiently, and provide analytic information.
These are the different types of Cookies Flash Networks and our service providers may use on our Sites:
Essential Cookies. These Cookies are required for the operation of our Sites (for example, to enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart). These cookies enable you to move around the Sites and use their features. Disabling these Cookies will encumber the Sites’ performance and may make the features and services unavailable.
Analytics and Customization Cookies. These cookies allow us to analyze activities on our Sites and on other sites where we post content in order to improve and optimize the way our Sites work. For example, we may use these types of cookies to ensure that visitors can easily find the information they are looking for on our websites. One way we do this is to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around our website when they are using it. Analytics cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our advertising campaigns and to optimize our Sites’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
Functionality Cookies. These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Advertising Cookies. These Cookies record your online activities, including your visits to our Sites, the pages you have visited, and the links and advertisements you have clicked. One purpose of this is to help make the content displayed on our Sites more relevant to you. Another purpose is to allow us and our service providers to deliver advertisements or other communications to you that are designed to be more relevant to your apparent interests. When we and our service providers do so, this also involves partners such as publishers, data management platforms, and demand-side platforms that help to manage the data. For example, if you look at one page on one of our Sites, we may cause an advertisement to be delivered to you, on our Sites, or on other sites, for products referenced on that page or for similar products and services. Flash Networks and our service providers and partners may also append other data to information collected by these Cookies, including information obtained from third parties, and share this information with third parties for the purpose of delivering ads to you.
How Flash Networks Collect Other Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, and Internet browser type and version. Flash Networks use this information to ensure that our Site functions properly.
- Usage data: Flash Networks may use statistical data, analytics, trends, and usage information derived from your use of services (“usage data”) through pixel tags and other similar technologies. Usage data includes, for example, aggregated quantitative information about active users, activity, topics, and groups. Some ways we use the usage data include operating, improving, and personalizing the services and our offerings.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. Flash Networks use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site.
- From you: Information such as your location, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication or areas of interest, is collected when you voluntarily provide this information. Unless combined with Personal Information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site.
- By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How Flash Networks Uses and Discloses Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then, in addition to the uses listed in the “How Flash Networks Collect Other Information” section above, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
Flash Networks endeavors to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its information storage facilities to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Data. This also applies to Flash Networks’ disposal or destruction of Personal Data.
Flash Networks keeps the Personal Data collected from and about You strictly confidential. Only authorized personnel have access to this Personal Data. Personnel of Flash Networks and Processors who have access to Personal Data receive training regarding privacy protection.
Flash Networks’ security specialists build security by design by default into our computer systems. The aim is to always protect information at all times - when it is stored in data files or handled by Flash Networks’ employees. Flash Networks’ systems are also designed to protect information when it is transmitted, for example, between our data processing facilities and corporate offices. Personal Information may be stored or processed in any jurisdiction in which we or our affiliates, suppliers, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By supplying Flash Networks with Personal Data, you consent to any transfer of this information to other jurisdictions (including countries that have not been assessed for adequacy of privacy laws).
Flash Networks does and shall continue to use, industry-standard technology to maintain the security of Personal Data, and for Flash Networks’ connections to the internet; however, Flash Networks cannot and does not guarantee the privacy, security, authenticity, or non-corruption of any information transmitted through the internet or any for information stored in any third-party system connected to the internet.
Flash Networks shall not be responsible for any claims, damages, costs, or losses whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to third-party connections to or use of the Internet.
Flash Networks shall not be responsible for events beyond our direct control, and therefore will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages relating to the uses or releases of Personal Data
Choices and Access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
Flash Networks give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt out of receiving these marketing-related emails by following the instructions contained in the email.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with affiliates for their marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we do not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with our affiliates for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we do not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flash Networks will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Information (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request). Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us at email@example.com or at the addresses listed below in “Contacting Us”.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. Flash Networks will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Use of site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of fifteen (15), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Site
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using our Site you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than in your country. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Flash Networks asks that you not send us, and not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Site or otherwise to us.
Flash Networks LTD.
7 Sapir Road, POB 12624
Please note that email communications are not always secure; so please do not include sensitive information in your emails to us.
This page was last updated on 06.06.2022