As our assistant controller, you will handle the Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting for the company and its subsidiaries.
You will oversee the daily operations of our bookkeepers and will own other periodic reporting (IIA\CSO).
Our assistant controller will work, among others, with the company’s external auditors, payroll agencies, and various business functional leads to maintain and assure the information flow between accounting and other parts of the business as part of the monthly reporting process.
You will also be responsible for several internal reports and data analyses to allow an educated decision-making process.
You bring to the table:
- 1 year of experience in a global company, reporting to oversees HQ – an advantage!
- Fluent English.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Understanding of multi-currency bookkeeping systems.
- High-level IFRS knowledge and accounting practice.
- Priority knowledge – an advantage!
- Independent, discrete, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- Fast learner and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to work under tight deadlines, with a positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Accuracy with data entry and self-auditing skills.
- Ability to work independently within the team.
- ability to work remotely (from home) / hybrid basis
What will make you successful:
As part of our global team, you will have a chance to meet great dedicated people who work in a fast-changing environment to precede our customers' next-generation needs.
Being a team player, consistently working to meet timelines while growing, and helping everyone around you do the same is our magic formula!