Director of Product will lead the organization’s products goals and execution of the Network Optimization and Cyber Security portfolio solutions – including evaluating market requirements, performing product opportunity assessments, roadmap and documentation.
Director of Product will work closely with other senior executives in the company in fulfilling these duties, including the development, sales, and other cross-functional teams.
The Director of Product reports to the CTO.
In this position you will:
- Help define and implement a product vision for each product line, and for each market that the product is sold into; establish current and long-range product objectives, plans, and policies; own product roadmaps & Priorities.
- Direct and manage all product line life cycles. Participate in plans for creating and implementing new product lines, from concept to design to market.
- Provide technology leadership of product business value, advice, guidance, direction, and authorization so that major plans, initiatives, roadmaps and procedures are flawlessly executed.
- Analyze new products on the market and run competitive analyses. Understand at deep level our products’ differentiation as compared to new and emerging ones.
- Establish and maintain an effective system of communications throughout the organization, work collaboratively with the R&D, Technology, sales, support, and other groups.
- Provide expert advice on assigned products from design through maintenance to retirement. Identify and recommend newer and better alternatives to products and services.
- At least 5 years of experience in Product Management of network infrastructure and/or VAS software products to Mobile Operators and ISPs.
- At least 2 years in a senior product management position.
- Ability to create a product roadmap and work closely with development teams to execute against it.
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team-oriented environment.
- High communication and presentation skills,
- Vast knowledge of Mobile/ISP networks and technologies – must
- Big Advantages - Video technologies, DPI, NFV and cloud, Cyber Security
- Marketing Experience – significant advantage.
- Academic degree in a technical discipline or equivalent.
- Fluent English.